These are the instructions to flash itel mobile phone firmware .PAC using Spreadtrum Flash Tool.
Note: Your iTel Mobile should have atleast 40-50 percent of battery before performing this flashing process.
How to Flash itel Mobile Using Spreadtrum Flash Tool.
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. SKIP this Step If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer.
- Download itel mobile firmware (.pac) for your itel Device.
- Download itel flash Tool or SPD Research Tool and extract it on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, open researchDownload.exe.
- Once the itel mobile flash tool [researchDownload] is launched, connect your itel mobile device to the computer (make sure your itel mobile device is switch off).
- Once your itel mobile is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (firmware which comes as .pac).
- Once you have successfully added the Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, now click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- During the flashing process, your itel mobile device will restart automatically.
- Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in itel mobile flash upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your itel mobile Android using itel mobile flash Upgrade Tool. Once your itel mobile Device is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.