Perform a hard reset on ITEL A62. However, this may only be a temporary solution as when you start using your device again you may stumble upon the same problems.
Reasons why you might need to hard reset ITEL A62?
Hard Reset in A62 Will help to:
- ITEL A62 runs too slowly
- Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
- Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
- Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
- Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
- Regain default functionality of your ITEL A62
- ITEL A62 Hanging Problems
How to make ITEL A62 run faster and more responsive?
- Try updating ITEL A62 firmware. By doing that regularly you will make sure that ITEL A62 performance is as good as possible.
- Always monitor the internal memory space – too little of it may cause serious problems with ITEL A62 performance.
- Make sure that all your files such as photos and videos are on external memory (like SD memory card)
- Search for some application on Google Play Store which may be useful to upgrade your ITEL A62 performance (for example an antivirus app, startup manager, app cache cleaner).
- Applications which you do not use should be uninstalled.
- Try restarting the ITEL A62.